Attention chocolate lovers: These brownies deliver double the chocolatey goodness for your loved ones! Try making them with different kinds of chocolate hearts, such as caramel- or raspberry-filled.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.3 oz.) Kroger® Deluxe Fudge Ultra Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 16 foil-wrapped chocolate hearts, about 1” wide, unwrapped
- Make brownies as directed on package for 8” or 9” pan using water, oil and eggs.
- Immediately after removing from oven, place hearts onto top of brownies in 4 rows by 4 columns. Push into brownies slightly.
- Cool 1 hour before serving.