Try our Tuna Salad recipe today!
Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can tuna in water, 12 oz.
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 small onion, julienne
- 4 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 small clove garlic, finely minced
- 1⁄8 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. dry mustard
- 12 pitted black olives, chopped
- Arrange tomato quarters on a salad serving platter; place peppers and onions in center. Drain water from tuna into a small jar; flake tuna and arrange in center of platter.
- Make salad dressing - add olive oil, wine vinegar, minced garlic, salt, pepper and dry mustard to tuna oil in jar. Seal tightly and shake vigorously to blend.
- Sprinkle the dressing and chopped olives over the salad platter, and serve.