Why choose between taco night and pasta night when you can have both in one easy-to-make dish?
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) Original Taco Seasoning
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with juices
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 package (19 oz.) frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- In large skillet with tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, breaking apart, until no pink remains.
- Stir in taco seasoning, canned tomatoes and water. Bring to simmer.
- Add tortellini; cover. Continue cooking 4 to 6 minutes, until tortellini are cooked through.
- Stir in cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers.