Summer Party Charcuterie Board
A loaded charcuterie board is always a crowd pleaser, especially when it’s vegan- and kid-friendly. It can also be arranged ahead of time - just add the crackers right before serving to avoid them getting soggy.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) container hummus
- 1 (8 oz.) container “everything” seasoned cashew dip
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 5 oz. variety crackers
- On a large serving platter, decoratively arrange grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, cucumbers and radishes.
- Place hummus and cashew dip in bowls, then place on the platter. Add carrots, watermelon and crackers.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.