Strawberry and Blueberry S’mores
Fresh strawberries and blueberries make a delicious addition to classic s’mores. These festive treats are sure to be loved by all and they’re easy to assemble.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 (1.55 oz.) bar chocolate, divided into four sections
- 4 graham crackers, halved
- 2-4 strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- Roast marshmallows over a fire or microwave for 15 seconds.
- Place a piece of chocolate on one half of a graham cracker and top with a marshmallow, a few slices of strawberries and a few blueberries. Top with another half of graham cracker. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.