Kroger® Spinach Dip serves as a creamy base for these addictively delicious party pinwheels.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/3 cup Kroger® Quartered Artichoke Hearts in Brine
- 1 cup Kroger® Special Recipe Spinach Dip
- 1 package (8 oz.) crescent roll sheet
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain and rinse artichokes. Finely chop. Add to a small bowl and combine with spinach dip.
- Spread crescent roll sheet onto a cutting board. Thinly spread spinach mixture all over the crescent dough. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Starting from the long side of the rectangle, roll the dough into a tight log. Refrigerate dough for 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into ½” rounds. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden, 10-15 minutes.