Salted Kale Chips
There’s no need to buy expensive kale chips from the store when you can make your own earthy and delicious version. Kale chips may have an anti-inflammatory effect on IBS symptoms or other causes for inflammation, so munch away!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large bunch curly kale, torn into bite-sized pieces (stems removed)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put kale in a large bowl and drizzle with oil. Massage kale until evenly coated. Add more oil if all pieces are still not evenly coated.
- Spread kale pieces in a single layer on baking sheets and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 16 minutes, rotating pans after first 8 minutes. Bake until crispy but not burning. Serve immediately.