Red, White and Blue Sangria
These patriotic drinks look great served in a tall glass or in a large, stemmed wine glass. Regardless, this summer sangria makes a lovely toast to the good old USA. Watch how to make this sangria here.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries
- 1 star fruit, cut into 12 slices
- Ice cubes
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Moscato or other white wine
- About 3 cups Blackberry Citrus Seltzer Water
- Fill tall glasses ¾ full with ice cubes.
- Divide fruit evenly among glasses.
- Add about ½ cup wine to each glass. Top with seltzer water. Add a swizzle stick to stir. Serve immediately.