Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
If you’re looking for a fall flavored beverage that’s warm, deliciously sweet, yet also savory, then this pumpkin spice hot chocolate is for you. Serve on its own or with your favorite pastry.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup whipped cream, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate shavings, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, for garnish
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cloves. Stir constantly until slightly simmering. Remove from heat, then stir in the vanilla and chocolate.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.