Pimento Cheese & Harissa Chip-Crusted Fish
Crushed chips make an easy coating for these baked fish fillets!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 fillets white fish (4 oz. each), about 1” thick, skin removed
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 bag (8 oz.) Private Selection™ Pimento Cheese & Harissa Ripple-Cut Kettle Chips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pat fillets dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Set aside. Crush chips in shallow dish; set aside. Add eggs to separate dish.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil and place baking rack over foil. Coat with cooking spray.
- Dip one fillet in egg wash, then chips, rotating and pressing to coat all sides. Place fish on baking rack. Repeat process with remaining fillets.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through (safe internal temperature 145°F) and coating is golden brown. Rest 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.