Parmesan Crusted Artichoke Hearts
Cheesy and garlicky...we can’t get enough of this flavor combo! Take this easy app to any festive occasion.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) Private Selection™ Frozen Handpicked Artichoke Hearts, thawed
- 1/4 cup Kroger® Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Kroger® Traditional Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat artichokes dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, stir together butter and garlic powder. In another small bowl toss together cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Toss artichokes with garlic butter. One at a time, dip artichokes in bread crumb mixture, coating well. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining butter over all. Sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture over all.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Arrange on serving platter with lemon wedges and sprinkle with parsley.