Parmesan Buffalo Hummus
Made with Parmesan and hot sauce, this easy-to-craft hummus is a surefire crowd pleaser. Plus, you can use any leftovers on a sandwich!
Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red hot wings sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Celery, for serving, optional
- Carrots, for serving, optional
- Bell pepper, for serving, optional
- Cucumber, for serving, optional
- Pita chips, for serving
- Drain garbanzo beans, reserving ¼ cup liquid from beans. Rinse beans and place in food processor or blender.
- Add garlic, salt, reserved liquid, olive oil, wings sauce, cayenne pepper and Parmesan. Process until smooth.
- Serve with vegetables and pita chips. Refrigerate leftovers.