One Pot Chicken Artichoke Rigatoni
This satisfying pasta dish is made with a handful of key pantry staples, so you can get dinner on the table in just half an hour.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 ounces Rigatoni Pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Chopped Kale
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 lemon, zested
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain; set aside.
- In same pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook kale, chicken, artichokes, salt, pepper and garlic powder 3 to 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in cream cheese and broth. Heat until smooth and creamy.
- Return pasta to pan; stir gently to combine. Add lemon zest. Adjust seasoning to taste.