Mozzarella and Pepperoni Spinach Salad
This salad is quick and makes a tasty and fulfilling lunch or dinner. It can also pass for a hearty side salad to serve with your favorite grilled meats. Eating healthy has never been so easy!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups Private Selection™ Petite Medley Snacking Tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In large bowl, combine spinach, tomatoes, red onion, mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- In salad shaker, combine olive oil and Italian seasoning. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to combine.