Italian Pesto Snack Board
Snacks can’t ruin your appetite for dinner when the snacks are your dinner! Next time you’re looking for an easy meal or snack, pull together a few essential Italian ingredients, toast some bread and dig in to this perfectly arranged snack board.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces crusty Italian bread, cut into ¼”-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Basil Pesto
- 6 ounces Private Selection™ Genoa Salami
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, cut into thick strips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush baking sheet with enough olive oil to coat lightly. Arrange bread slices in single layer. Brush with remaining olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, stir together ricotta cheese and pesto. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Arrange toasted bread, salami, vegetables and ricotta dip on serving platter.
- Refrigerate leftovers.