Instant Pot® Pulled Pork Sandwiches
These pork sandwiches are mouthwatering and tender. Plus, they’re easy to put together, which makes them perfect to serve on a busy night.
Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hour 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 pounds boneless pork butt roast, cut into 4 chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Kaiser rolls
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Sweet Barbecue Sauce, to serve
- Coleslaw (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Rub all over the pork.
- In an instant pot, add olive oil and set to sauté. Once hot, add the pieces of pork. Sear on each side, about 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Press cancel on the pot and add broth. Use a wooden spoon to scrape all the bits off the bottom of the pot. Add the Worcestershire sauce and pork.
- Secure the lid and set vent to sealing position. Pressure cook on high for 60 minutes, then let pressure release naturally for 20 minutes.
- Remove pork to a cutting board or bowl. Shred pork. Serve pulled pork on rolls and top with barbecue sauce.