Instant Pot® Cherry Tzimmes
The Instant Pot® is your secret tool for quickly whipping up tender tzimmes. Plus, it’ll give you an amazing glaze in a snap!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1” sections
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In your Instant Pot®, mix together all ingredients. Twist lid to seal.
- Select MANUAL function and set timer for 5 minutes. Carefully use quick release to depressurize.
- Select SAUTÉ function to reduce sauce, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.