Ham and Cheese Cucumber Stacks
Swap in sliced mozzarella or provolone cheese for the fresh mozzarella, or drizzle with balsamic and extra-virgin olive oil for a more adult treat.
Serves: 24Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ounces sliced ham (⅛” thick)
- 12 ounces Murray’s® Fresh Mozzarella Ball (1½ packages)
- 12 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into 24 slices
- Place ham in single layer on work surface. Using 1” cookie cutter, cut into 24 hearts.
- Cut mozzarella ball into ¼” slices. Cut 24 1” hearts from cheese, pressing cheese scraps together to cut additional hearts.
- For each snack, stack 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slice and half a tomato onto cucumber slice.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.