Grilled Buffalo Shrimp Kebabs
These delicious kebabs come together in no time! They’re sweet, spicy and perfect for any grilling occasion.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 (12”) skewers soaked in water
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Wing Sauce-Medium, divided
- 1 pound 16-20 count raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- Celery stalks, to serve
- Blue cheese dressing, to serve
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine ¼ cup of wing sauce with the shrimp. Thread 4-5 shrimp onto each skewer.
- Place the shrimp kebabs on the grill and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until shrimp turns pink. Remove from grill.
- Place the remaining ¼ cup wing sauce and honey in a bowl. Stir to combine, then brush over the grilled shrimp.
- Serve with celery stalks and blue cheese dressing.
- Refrigerate leftovers.