Chicken Salad on Apple Slices
These cute little chicken salad slices are perfect to serve guests. They’re just the right amount for a light appetizer or snack.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecan chips
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Classic Mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 medium apples, sliced into thin rounds
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cranberries, pecans, celery, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of chicken salad onto each apple slice.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.