Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
Pair these easy-to-make chicken meatballs with jarred tomato sauce and pasta for a quick and easy mouthwatering meal for the family.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix ground chicken, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and egg. Using hands, form mixture into equal-sized meatballs, about 1” each. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.