Cheddar-Ranch Cheese Bites
These nibbles make a terrific snack for a crowd. For a gluten-free option, substitute gluten-free pretzel sticks and make sure the dressing mix is gluten-free, too.
Serves: 42Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (8 oz.) Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups Kroger® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Pretzel sticks
- Line rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing mix, or mix ingredients with electric mixer on low speed.
- Shape into 1” balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle bites lightly with paprika. Insert pretzel stick into each bite and to serve.