Serve up charcuterie board favorites in cute individual serving cones.
Serves: 8Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. Simple Truth Organic™ Original Goat Cheese
- 1 cup smoked almonds, finely chopped
- 16 food picks
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 16 Simple Truth Organic™ Pitted Green Olives
- 8 pickled cauliflower pieces from giardiniera vegetables
- 3 oz. thin sliced Private Selection™ Genoa Salami
- 6 oz. Murray's Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, cut into 8 long batons, about ¼” thick
- 8 parchment paper, pinewood or bamboo food cones
- Form goat cheese into 8 small balls; roll in chopped almonds.
- Place 3 cherry tomatoes on 8 food picks. Alternate 2 olives and a piece of cauliflower on remaining picks.
- Cut a slit about halfway through each slice of salami. Twist salami into tight rosette cones.
- In each cone arrange 1 cheddar baton, 1 tomato pick, 1 olive pick, 2 salami rosettes and 1 goat cheese ball.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: To make a cone out of parchment paper fold a 12” square in half to form a triangle. Place triangle with long edge facing you. Take one bottom corner and twist around to line up with top corner. Wrap the second bottom corner around the cone shape to line up with the top corner in the back of the cone. Tape to secure.