Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
This delicious caramel- and apple-filled monkey bread is the perfect dish to bring to a brunch. Bring it assembled, then bake it right when you arrive so it’s warm and gooey when it’s time to eat.
Serves: 12Prep: 30 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (16 oz. each) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ Washington Apple Butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Roll each quarter into the sugar mixture and arrange in the prepared pan, while adding the apple and pecans among the biscuit pieces.
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar and apple butter in a small bowl, then pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto a serving plate and pull apart to serve.