Bourbon Arnold Palmer
The sweet flavors of this drink pair perfectly together and the smooth texture will have you wanting more.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup prepared lemonade
- 1 cup sweet tea
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 4 tablespoons bourbon
- 3 tablespoons peach liqueur
- 1 peach, sliced
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Pour equal amounts of lemonade, iced tea, simple syrup, bourbon and peach liqueur into two glasses.
- Add several peach slices to each glass.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.