Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla Hearts
The whole family can help make these valentine quesadillas. Cutting hearts, prepping the filling, assembling and griddling…there’s a part for everyone to play.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 ct.) Kroger® Handmade Style Burrito Sized Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Kroger® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup corn, cooked, drained
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- Sour cream, if desired
- Cut each tortilla into 4 heart shapes. Return to package until ready to use to keep tortillas from drying out.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chicken and barbecue sauce. Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- For each quesadilla, spoon about a tablespoon of chicken mixture on 16 tortillas. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese, 1½ teaspoon corn, ¾ teaspoon green onion and another tortilla.
- Cook each quesadilla on griddle 3-4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until tortillas begin to crisp and cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.