Arugula Salad with Honey Horseradish Dressing
Throw in a kick of sweet and heat to your bitter arugula for a beautifully balanced salad.
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby arugula
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Place lemon juice, honey, horseradish, salt and oil in a mason jar. Screw on lid and shake vigorously to blend.
- In a bowl, mix together arugula, radishes and green onion. Add desired amount of dressing and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: A mandolin makes thin slices of radish quickly…just remember to use a hand guard! Make this dish Passover-approved by using kosher ingredients.