4th of July Taco Dip
Spice up your 4th of July party! Serve this tasty dip with your favorite tortilla chips and it will surely be a hit.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (16 oz.) Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 container (16 oz.) guacamole
- 1 jar (16 oz.) chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a 9”x12” serving dish, spread the refried beans in a single layer.
- Spread the guacamole over the beans, then spread the salsa over the top.
- Place the black beans in the top left corner of the salsa shaped into a square. Place the cheese in a straight line at the top of the pan, then underneath place the tomatoes in a straight line. Alternate until the whole pan is covered.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.