30-Minute Vegetarian Sweet Potato and Cabbage Tacos
Take taco Tuesday to the next level with tender roasted sweet potatoes, colorful cabbage slaw, creamy guacamole and crisp radishes.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup radishes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- On prepared baking sheet, spread sweet potato. Drizzle with olive oil; season with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Toss to combine. Bake 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss together cabbage, black beans, green onions, chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve sweet potato in corn tortillas. Top with cabbage mixture, guacamole and radishes. Garnish with fresh cilantro.