Vitacost Women's Total Health with Fruit & Vegetable Blend Everyday Essentials Tablets
What is Women's Total Health?
Women's Total Health is a comprehensive, slow-release multivitamin formula providing 23 essential vitamins and minerals plus a unique fruit and vegetable blend. Besides supplying 100% or more of the Daily Value for 21 vitamins and minerals, Vitacost Women''s Total Health features:
- Antioxidants such as green tea extract, alpha lipoic acid, grape seed extract, pomegranate extract, cranberry juice concentrate, lutein, zeaxanthin and more
- Cranberry concentrate fruit including 25 mg of Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit
- Fruit and Veggie blend with a citrus bioflavonoid complex, papaya, pumpkin, spinach, elderberry, pineapple and orange
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Women''s Total Health?
- Provides 100% or more of the Daily Value for 21 vitamins and minerals.
- A good source of antioxidants
Why is Vitacost Women''s Total Health your everyday essential?
- Specially designed to meet the nutritional needs of women
- Slow-release formula allows controlled delivery of nutrients for effective absorption
- Contains a fruit/vegetable blend and antioxidants not typically present in multivitamins
- Easy to swallow
- Contains 45 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacostsupplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of potency, purity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fruit & Veggie Blend : Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , Carrot ( Root ) , Papaya ( Fruit ) , Orange ( Fruit ) , Pineapple ( Fruit ) , Pumpkin ( Seed ) , Spinach ( Leaf ) , Elderberry ( Fruit ) , Bilberry ( Fruit ) , Cauliflower ( Aerial ) , Black Currant ( Seed ) , Blueberry ( Fruit ) , Kale ( Leaf ) , Brussels Sprouts ( Aerial ) , Broccoli ( Aerial ) , Apple ( Fruit ) , Kiwi ( Fruit ) , Alpha-Lipoic Acid , Green Tea Extract ( Leaf ) Standardized To 95% , Polyphenols , ( 47 . 5 mg ) , 45% , Epigallocatechin-3p-gallate ( EGCG ) ( 22 . 5 mg ) , Cranberry Concentrate ( Fruit ) , Grape Extract ( Seed , Standardized To 95% , Proanthocyanidins ( 23 . 75 mg ) , Pomegranate Extract ( Fruit ) ( Standardized To 40% , Ellagic Acid ) ( 10 mg ) , Inositol , Black Pepper Extract ( Fruit ) ( Standardized To 95% , Piperine ( 4 . 75 mg ) Bioperine , Silicon ( as , Silicon Dioxide ) , Boron ( as , Boron Aminoate ) , Lutein ( , from : Marigold Flower Extract ) Floraglo , Lycopene ( Fruit ) ( , from : Tomato Lycopene Complex ) Lyc-o-mato , Vanadium ( as , Vanadyl Sulfate ) , Astaxanthin ( Extract Of : Haematococcus Pluvialis ) ( Microalgae ) , Zeaxanthin , Chlorophyll ( , from : Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin ) , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Vegetable Glycerin , Vanilla .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Carrots and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.