Vitacost Vitamin E & Tocotrienol Complex
Vitamin E & Tocotrienol Complex is a full-spectrum vitamin E complex supplying natural vitamin E, plus a blend of natural mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Vitamin E in its natural form, d-alpha tocopheryl, is an essential, fat-soluble nutrient that functions as an antioxidant and supports a number of body processes. Natural vitamin E is twice as effective by weight as the synthetic form of vitamin E.*
Tocopherols and tocotrienols are components of the vitamin E family found in plant oils and cereal grains such as oats, barley and rye. They’re believed to work synergistically to protect cell membranes and DNA from the damaging effects of free radicals.*
- Because vitamin E is an antioxidant, it can reduce the damage that free radicals cause to the body.*
- Vitamin E supports eye health.*
- Vitamin E supports a healthy blood system.*
- Scientists are investigating whether, by limiting free-radical production and possibly through other mechanisms, vitamin E might help delay undesirable health consequences related to free radicals.*
- Gamma tocopherol has been shown to have powerful antioxidant properties. In particular, it works to scavenge some of the most damaging free radicals, such as nitrogen dioxide (a major constituent of vehicle exhaust and cigarette smoke) and peroxynitrate (formed during regular cellular metabolism).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.