Vitacost Synergy Super DHA Omega-3 Dietary Supplement Softgels 1000mg
DHA, short for docosahexaenoic acid, is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid found in the brain and retina. It’s also a structural component of nerve cells in the brain and eyes and a component of heart tissue. DHA is not made by the body in sufficient quantities and, therefore, must be obtained through diet. Coldwater, fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and mackerel, as well as fish oil supplements, are ideal sources. DHA is also present in edible seaweed/algae.
What are the key beneifts of Synergy Omega-3 Super DHA?
- Supplies 1,000 mg of DHA per serving to support healthy vision and brain cell function†
- DHA is important for healthy development of the eyes and brain during pregnancy and lactation†
- More than half of the brain is made up of fats, the majority of which is DHA
Why is Synergy Omega-3 Super DHA your everyday essential?
- Supplies a potent concentration of the essential omega-3 fatty acid, DHA
- Formulated with sustainably sourced, highly purified DHA
- Utilizes innovative supercritical extraction technology to ensure mercury, dioxins and PCB levels are well below industry standards
- Offered in easy-to-swallow softgels with a pleasant strawberry flavor
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids ( Derived , from : Purified Fish Oil ) , Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA ) , Docosahexaenoic Acid ( DHA ) , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Glycerin , Water , Natural Flavor and Mixed Tocopherols ( Antioxidant ) .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. May contain Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More