Vitacost Synergy Super Bone Plus Tablets
Super Bone Plus* is a combination formula providing key nutrients to support bone health, including calcium, magnesium, vitamins D and K and more.*
Unlike other bone-health formulas, which contain calcium derived from rock (limestone), Super Bone Plus* is made with a unique calcium complex derived from a whole-food, plant (cultivated algae) source. While limestone calcium is hard, and more difficult for the body to digest, plant-based calcium is porous, so it’s more easily broken down and utilized by the body. The complex also includes nutrients that support calcium’s actions, including vitamin D and magnesium, as well as other vitamins and minerals known to play a role in bone health.*
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Vitamin K is necessary for osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) to activate osteocalcin, a protein that binds calcium to bones.* Therefore, adequate amounts of vitamin K make certain that calcium is properly delivered to bone and that arterial health is maintained.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide , Croscarmellose Sodium and Vegetable Glycerin .
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.