Vitacost Synergy Standardized Collagen Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Undenatured Type II Collagen with UC-II®?
- Undenatured Type II Collagen with UC II® is a high-quality collagen supplement supplying 10 mg of undenatured type II collagen per single-capsule serving.
- According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, collagens are a family of proteins that are part of body tissues, including skin, cartilage and joints.* While there are more than a dozen types of collagen, 80 to 90 percent of collagen found in the body consists of types 1, 2 and 3.
- Type 2 collagen is found primarily in cartilage—the flexible tissue that cushions bones at the joints. Collagen is made by the body and can also be taken in supplement form.
What are the key benefits of SynergyStandardized Collagen Undenaturedwith UC II®
SynergyStandardized Collagen Undenaturedwith UC II® features the branded collagen ingredient UC II®. UC II® is a unique type 2 collagen derived from chicken-sternum cartilage. It’s sourced in the United States and manufactured in a GMP-certified facility using a patented, low-temperature process.
SynergyStandardized Collagen Undenaturedwith UC II® is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 10 mg of undenatured type II collagen per capsule
- Easy-to-take single-capsule serving size
- Features UC II®, a superior, branded ingredient that’s been clinically studied
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.