Vitacost Synergy Prostate Support Dietary Supplement
- Premium, multi-nutrient supplement to help support prostate and urinary tract health*
- With nine clinically studies, expertly combined nutrients in one convenient formula
- Natural prostate support* in just 2 liquid capsules daily
Intended to encourage the normal, healthy function of the body’s systems, Vitacost Targeted Wellness supplements provide a natural solution to proactively caring for health with nutritional supplementation.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Prostate Support*?
- 500 mg of premium Graminex G63 flower pollen extract, a pure, standardized blend of rye pollen (Secale cereale), corn pollen (Zea mays) and timothy pollen (Phleum pretense). Flower pollen extract is currently the subject of scientific investigation for its natural ability to support prostate and urinary tract health.*
- 320 mg of saw palmetto extract, standardized to 85% fatty acids. Decades of research support saw palmetto''s safety and efficacy in the support of prostate and urinary tract health.*
- 100 mg of a unique Plant Phytosterol Complex, standardized to 95% total plant sterols including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol and more. These cholesterol-like compounds are found naturally in a variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and grains.
- 10 mg of Lyc-O-Mato, delivering the well-known antioxidant lycopene along with a full complement carotenoids and other nutrients found naturally in tomatoes.*
- 100 mcg of SelenoExcell, a potent form of the trace mineral selenium organically bound for optimal bioavailability.
- Additional nutrients including pumpkin seed oil, 1,000 IU of vitamin D and the minerals zinc and copper to support overall wellness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Flower Pollen Extract ( Rye ) Graminex G63 , Saw Palmetto Extract ( Berries ) , Standardized To , 85% , Fatty Acids , Pumpkin Seed Oil , Plant Phytosterol Complex , Standardized To , 95% , Total Plant Sterols , Including : Beta-sitosterol , Campesterol , Stigmasterol and Others ( 95 Mg ) , Lycopene ( , from : Tomato Lycopene Complex ) Lyc-o-mato , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Maltodextrin , Rice Bran Oil , D-alpha Tocopheryl , Acetate ( Antioxidant ) , Silicon Dioxide , Calcium Stearate and Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Rye and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.