Vitacost Synergy Phosphatidyl Choline Everday Essentials Softgels 840mg
What is Phosphatidylcholine?
Phosphatidylcholine (PC or PPC) belongs to a special category of fat-soluble substances called phospholipids, a principal type of lipid within cell membranes. Often used synonymously with lecithin, phosphatidylcholine is found in soybeans, egg yolks, meat and some vegetables. Choline, the primary constituent of PC, is found in eggs, beef, liver and wheat germ.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Phosphatidylcholine?
- As a major component of cell membranes, phosphatidylcholine is important for their composition and repair.*
- Promotes the efficient breakdown of fats in the body and is an important precursor to the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.*
- Maintains gastrointestinal health.*
- Shown to reduce homocysteine levels, which may be important to heart health.*
Why is Synergy Phosphatidylcholine your everyday essenital?
- Supplies 840 mg of phosphatidylcholine per 2-softgel serving.
- Provides 2,000 mg of soy lecithin per serving.
- Is a better value when compared to other brands.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Soy Lecithin , Phosphatidylcholine , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Glycerin and Water .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More