Vitacost Synergy Omega-3 Super DHA Dietary Supplement Liquid Capsules
What is DHA?
DHA, short for docosahexaenoic acid, is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid found in the brain and retina. It’s also a structural component of nerve cells in the brain and eyes and a component of heart tissue. DHA is not made by the body and therefore must be obtained through diet. Coldwater, fatty fish such as tuna, salmon and mackerel, as well as fish oil supplements, are ideal sources. DHA is also present in edible seaweed/algae.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Omega-3 Super DHA?
DHA is the major fatty acid of the nervous system and is essential for normal brain function and retinal development
- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are well known for their cardioprotective properties, their ability to maintain cognitive function, their potential to support healthy mood and their positive impact on joint comfort and flexibility
- EFAs are needed for proper inflammatory responses throughout the body
- Some scientific evidence has linked insufficient DHA intake to age-related mental decline
- Higher blood levels of omega-3 EFAs including DHA and EPA are associated with better mood
Why is Synergy Omega-3 Super DHA your everyday essential?
- Offers higher potency DHA than most supplements
- 30 servings per bottle
- High quality at an everyday low, affordable price
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Omega-3 Fish Oil , Docosahexaenoic Acid ( DHA ) , Eicosapentaenoic Acid ( EPA ) , Other Ingredients : Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Gelatin , D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate ( Antioxidant ) and Lemon Oil .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.