Vitacost Synergy Everyday Essentials Advan-C Capsules 1000mg
What is Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids?
Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids is a synergistically formulated combination of a gentler form of vitamin C plus citrus bioflavonoids and quercetin. Advan-C is an acid-neutralized form of vitamin C, meaning it’s non-irritating to your digestive system.
Bioflavonoids are plant compounds known for their antioxidant benefits. They’re abundant in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits as well as in other fruits, vegetables and teas.
Quercetin is a type of bioflavonoid also found in plant foods (especially apples, onions and green and black teas), with antioxidant properties.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Advan-C with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
- Maintains a healthy bladder wall. *
- Promotes a healthy colon.*
Why is Synergy Advan-C with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids your everyday essential?
- Delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C per 2-capsule serving.
- Features Advan-C, a form of vitamin C that’s gentle on the digestive system and more absorbable than other forms of vitamin C.
- Provides 200 mg of citrus bioflavonoids and 200 mg of quercetin per serving.
- Incredible value compared to other vitamin C supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , Quercetin ( as , Quercetin Dihydrate ) . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.