Vitacost Synergy Advan-C with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
What isAdvan-C® with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids?
Advan-C® with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids is a synergistically formulated combination of a gentler form of vitamin C plus citrus bioflavonoids and quercetin. Advan-C is an acid-neutralized form of vitamin C, meaning it’s non-irritating to your digestive system.*
Bioflavonoids are plant compounds known for their antioxidant benefits. They’re abundant in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits as well as in other fruits, vegetables and teas.
Quercetin is a type of bioflavonoid also found in plant foods (especially apples, onions and green and black teas), with antioxidant properties.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Advan-C® with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex?
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
- Maintains a healthy bladder wall. *
- Promotes a healthy colon.*
Why is Synergy Advan-C® with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex your everyday essential?
- Delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C per 1-vegetarian tablet serving.
- Features Advan-C®, a form of vitamin C that’s gentle on the digestive system and more absorbable than other forms of vitamin C.*
- Provides 100 mg of citrus bioflavonoids and 100 mg of quercetin per serving.
- Incredible value compared to other vitamin C supplements.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , Quercetin ( as , Quercetin Dihydrate ) . Other Ingredients : Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More