Vitacost Shirataki Gluten Free Fettuccine Pasta
Fettuccine Alfredo may be your favorite – but it’s the kind of meal that leaves you with a mountain of guilt. Sure, you could swap the heavy cream, butter and cheese for lighter ingredients, but what about the pasta itself?
Enter your new favorite noodle – Vitacost® Shirataki Fettuccine Pasta! Made from the root of the Konnyaku Imo plant, this pasta is packed with healthy soluble fiber, with fewer carbohydrates and calories (it’s so low-cal, it’s practically no-cal!) per serving than traditional fettuccine.
- Vegan, plant-based noodles
- 5 calories, ZERO guilt!
- Free of gluten and soy
- Use in all your favorite pasta dishes
- Packaged in a BPA-free bag
How to enjoy
Don’t be thrown off by the unique aroma when you open the package! Follow these instructions and you’ll have perfect pasta:
- Pour pasta into a strainer and rinse under cold water for at least 30-60 seconds.
- Add to a saucepan, cover with water and boil uncovered for 1 minute.
- Drain and pat dry or place in a skillet over low heat until dry.
- Add to your favorite dish and enjoy the guilt-free miracle of 5-calorie pasta!
Water , Konjac Flour and Calcium Hydroxide .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.