Vitacost Quercetin & Vitamin C Immune Support Capsules
What is Quercetin & Vitamin C?
Quercetin & Vitamin C is a combination formula featuring 700 mg of vitamin C as ascorbic acid and 250 mg of quercetin per single-capsule serving.
Quercetin is a type of flavonoid found in plant foods (especially apples, onions and green and black teas) with antioxidant properties. Vitamin C is a natural compound also found in fruits and vegetables. It’s water soluble and must be continually replaced because the body does not make or store the nutrient.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Quercetin & Vitamin C?
- Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Vitamin C supports the development and repair of the body’s tissues.*
- Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce the damage that free radicals, chemicals and pollutants cause to the body’s cells.*
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
- Maintains a healthy bladder wall. *
- Promotes a healthy colon.*
Vitacost® Quercetin & Vitamin C is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Unique combination of antioxidant nutrients.*
- Supplies 700 mg of vitamin C and 250 mg of quercetin per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 180 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate . , Quercetin Dihydrate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More