Vitacost Probiotic 15-35 Everyday Essentials Vegetarian Capsules
What is Probiotic 15-35?
- Probiotic 15-35 is a synbiotic, or supplement that contains both probiotics and prebiotics that work together to promote digestion and support the immune system.*
- It features a proprietary blend of 15 different probiotic strains plus NutraFlora® FOS, a highly concentrated source of prebiotics, or non-digestible carbohydrates, that support healthy levels of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.*
- Probiotic 15-35 includes a unique delivery system, VIABLEND® Gastric Acid Bypass Technology, which protects live bacteria from the harmful effects of stomach acid and carries them to the intestine.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost®Probiotic 15-35 - 35 Billion CFU†?
- Probiotics are live “friendly” microorganisms similar to those found in the body.
- Taking probiotics can replenish the supply of good bacteria in your intestines, which may become depleted due to poor diet, medication, health concerns and aging.*
- Probiotics support immune response (a large percentage of cells of the immune system are located in the digestive tract).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Pectin , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Alginate , Sodium Carbonate , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Stearic Acid . Probiotic Blend : Lactobacillus , Acidophilus , L Casei , L Rhamnosus , L Plantarum , Bifidobacterium , Bifidum , B Breve , B Infantis , B Longum , L Paracasei , L Salivarius , L Brevis , L Fermentum , L Helveticus , L Lactis , Streptococcus , Thermophilus , Fructooligosaccharides ( Fos ) Nutraflora .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.