Vitacost Melatonin Targeted Wellness Tablets 5mg
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the body. It’s secreted by the pineal gland in response to darkness. Normal production peaks around midnight and gradually tapers off by morning. Natural production of melatonin decreases with age.
Melatonin is well documented to be involved in the body’s circadian rhythm and sleep cycle, as well as regulating a variety of body functions.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Melatonin?
- Provides natural support for healthy sleep.*
- Helps circadian rhythyms normalize after jet lag.*
- Supports healthy sleep in the elderly.*
- Promotes a more refreshed sleep.*
- Has a variety of antioxidant activities shown to be more powerful than vitamin E and vitamin C.*
Vitacost® Melatonin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Slow-release formula
- Natural and non-additictive
- Supplies 5 mg of melatonin per single-tablet serving
- Also supplies 10 mg of vitamin B-6 per serving
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Microcrystalline Cellulose , Dicalcium Phosphate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Glycerin . , Melatonin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.