Vitacost Everyday Essentials Vitamins A C E & Antioxidant Support Tablets
What is Vitamins A, C, E & Antioxidants?
Add more antioxidants to your day with a two-tablet serving of Vitamins A, C, E & Antioxidants. This unique, multi-nutrient complex delivers antioxidant vitamins and minerals, with added herbs, green foods and plant extracts:
- Vitamins A, C and E: Get 300% or more of the recommended daily intake for these three essential vitamins. Required by the body for a wide variety of important functions, Vitamins A, C and E are also well known antioxidants.*
- Minerals including calcium, zinc, copper, selenium, manganese and phosphorus
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex – 50 mg of a unique bioflavonoid complex derived from citrus. Bioflavonoids are primarily noted for their powerful antioxidant properties in addition to their many diverse biological activities.*
- Amino acids L-cysteine and n-acetyl L-cysteine
- Vegetables, fruits, herbs and green foods including broccoli, bilberry, Echinacea, green tea extract, spirulina and chlorella
- Additional antioxidants: coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), quercetin, French Maritime pine extract (Pycnogenol®) and L-glutathione*
- Supplies 9 essential vitamins and minerals
- Supplies antioxidants from multiple sources*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamins A, E, E & Antioxidants Support† your everyday essential?
- Unique, multi-nutrient complex
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , L-Cysteine HCL , Echinacea ( Aerial ) , Bilberry ( Leaf ) , Quercetin ( as , Quercetin Dihydrate ) , N-acetyl L-cysteine , Maritime Pine Extract ( Bark ) Pycnogenol , Broccoli ( Aerial ) , Chlorella ( Broken Cell Wall Algae ) , Spirulina , Coenzyme Q10 ( Ubiquinone ) , L-Glutathione , Green Tea Extract ( Aerial ) , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Glycerin .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More