Vitacost DHEA Hormone Complex Targeted Wellness Tablets
What is DHEA Hormone Complex?
DHEA Hormone Complex is a specially formulated blend of DHEA to support healthy hormonal balance and high-quality standardized herbs used traditionally for libido and mood support.*
Other key ingredients in Vitacost DHEA Hormone Complex include:
- Tribulus terrestris: An herb, also known as puncture vine, that grows in tropical climates and has been used in Greek, Chinese and Indian cultures to support many aspects of health. Contains protodioscin, a saponin, which is believed to be one of its major, active compounds.
- Yohimbe: An African tree whose bark contains an active component called yohimbine. Used traditionally to support male and female sexual health.
- Saw palmetto: From the Serenoa repens, a palm tree with saw-like leaves and red berries that grows in warm climates such as those in the southeastern U.S. and California. Decades of research support saw palmetto’s safety and efficacy.
- Trans-resveratrol: The biologically active form of resveratrol, a natural plant compound found in grape skins and seeds that functions as an antioxidant.*
- Zinc: An essential trace mineral that plays a part in many body functions.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost DHEA Hormone Complex?
- DHEA supports male and female hormone balance*
- DHEA helps maintain stable mood and a sense of well-being*
- DHEA maintains the health and function of the adrenal glands*
- Tribulus terrestris may help increase sexual desire*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin . , Oat Extract , Damiana , Sarsaparilla , Saw Palmetto , Tribulus , Trans-resveratrol , Nettle , Yohimbe Extract , DHEA .
Contains Oats. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More