Vitacost Chelated Zinc Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate Capsules
Chelated Zinc - Albion® Zinc Glycinate Chelate is a high quality chelated form of the essential mineral zinc.
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Chelated Zinc - Albion Zinc Glycinate Chelate?
- Zinc is a trace mineral essential for proper growth, development and reproduction, as well as numerous body processes, from eye health to immune function to regulation of appetite, taste and smell.*
- Zinc is an antioxidant, meaning it helps protect healthy cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals.*
- It’s necessary for the formation of superoxide dismutase (SOD), which is an important free radical scavenger in the body.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rice Flour , Gelatin and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate . , Proprietary Blend , Short Chain Fructooligosaccharides , Nutraflora , Ginger Root Extract , Black Pepper Powder , Long Pepper Powder , Multi-enzyme Complex ( Amylase , Fungal Lactase , Protease , Lipase , Cellulase ) Digezyme .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.