Vitacost Chelated Chromium Albion Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate Capsules
What is Chelated Chromium - Albion Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate?
Chelated Chromium - Albion Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate is a high-quality chelated form of the mineral chromium.
Chelated minerals are minerals that have been chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid) to form a complex. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. Amino acids bind to minerals, assisting their transport through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion® formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated with TRAACS® (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System)
- Guaranteed pure and stable
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Chelated Chromium - Albion® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate?
- Chromium is required for normal protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Chromium may be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level.*
- Chromium may promote a healthy appetite.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.