Vitacost Caffeine Supplement 200mg
What is caffeine?
Caffeine is a bitter substance found naturally in the seeds, leaves and fruits of 60 different plants and trees. It’s also added to some foods and beverages.
Caffeine is most commonly consumed through drinking coffee, tea and soda. It’s estimated that 90 percent of adults worldwide use caffeine in some form and 80 to 90 percent of Americans consume it daily.
How does caffeine support health?
- According to the National Institutes of Health, caffeine has many effects on the body’s metabolism, including stimulating the central nervous system.
- Caffeine’s main effect is to increase alertness and provide an energy boost.
- Caffeine is also a known diuretic that can cause the body to lose water.
Why chooseVitacost Caffeine?
- Supplies 200 mg of caffeine per single-capsule serving,
- Provides the effects of caffeine without having to consume food or beverages.
- Contains 240 servings per bottle.
- Great value compared to other brands!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.