Vitacost Advanced Collagen Types 1 & 3 with Vitamin C Targeted Wellness Tablets
What is Advanced Collagen Types 1 & 3?
- Advanced Collagen Types 1 & 3 is a collagen formula featuring two forms of pure, natural collagen, plus 67% of the Daily Value for vitamin C.
- According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, collagens are a family of proteins that are part of body tissues, including skin, cartilage and joints. While there are more than a dozen types of collagen, 80 to 90 percent of collagen found in the body consists of types 1, 2 and 3.
- Advanced Collagen is made from pure type 1 and type 3 collagen proteins that have undergone enzymatic hydrolysis for reduced molecular weight. Only 100% food-grade hydrolyzed collagen is used to ensure superior quality and safety.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Advanced Collagen Type 1 & 3 with Vitamin C?
- Supplies types 1 and 3 collagen proteins in hydrolyzed form
- Supplies 67% of the Daily Value for vitamin C. Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Features 100% pure, food-grade collagen proteins
- Processed with enzymatic hydrolysis for reduced molecular weight
- Contains 42 servings per bottle
- High quality, exceptional value
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Collagen Types 1 and 3 ( Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen ) , Other Ingredients : Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Glycerin and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More