TeeChia Sustained Energy Cereal Blueberry Date
TeeChia Sustained Energy Cereal
TeeChia''s sustained energy is produced by a delicious blend of six organic super seeds plus certified gluten free rolled oats. Sweetened purely with fruit, fiber-rich TeeChia feeds your body like nature intended!
Powered by Superseeds
- Chia - The richest plant source of ALA omega-3 fats with a unique soluble fiber that creates satisfying fullness and sustained energy. Milled to increase bio-availability.
- Quinoa - Famed for its complete plant protein that energized the Incan civilization. Not related to grains but eaten like one. Lightly steamed and rolled into flakes.
- Amaranth - Eating like a grain by the Incans & Aztecs. High in soluble fiber that slows the absorption of carbohydrates for lasting energy. Lightly steamed and rolled into flakes.
- Flax - Rich in ALA omega-3 fats, fiber, and plant phytonutrients called lignans that protect cells. Thick soluble fiber prolongs energy release. Milled to increase bio-availability.
- Ramon - Wild harvested from upper-canopy trees in the rainforest, the Maya ate this fat-free seed ground with corn for extra energy from its phytonutrients and fiber.
- Pumpkin - Traditional food of Native Americans that is high in protein & mono-unsaturated fatty acids but very low in carbohydrates. Whole & raw.
Gluten Free Rolled Oats , Organic Quinoa Seeds , Dates , Organic Zante Currants ( Currants , Sunflower Oil ) , Organic Pumpkin Seeds , Organic Milled Chia Seeds , Organic Milled Flax Seeds ( Golden Flax Seed and Brown Flax Seed ) , Organic Amaranth Seeds , Dried Blueberries ( Blueberries , Apple Juice Infused , Sunflower Oil ) , Organic Raw Ramon Seeds , Natural Blueberry Flavor .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Oats. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Dillons Food Stores is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.